Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Pretty sunrise

Beautiful out but still COLD!


The trees were still covered in ice!






It warmed up a bit to about 22 (yippee), and I let the gang out so they could stretch their legs. They ran up on the deck to get their treats. Laverne didn't want any, which is strange because she is just so piggy. I'll have to keep any eye on her. They didn't stay long and went back downstairs.


After a few minutes scratching around they walked back to the pen where it was a little bit warmer.


Not much they can do in the yard.  I think the light in the coop is bothering them, but I have no other way to keep it warm in there. If the temps would stay in the high 20's at night I could turn it off. Maybe next week it will warm up a bit. Maybe.


No comments :

Post a Comment