Friday, February 2, 2018

The gang is excited.....

 ...... because........

 


.......... A  TURKEY LEG!!!!!


 


Yummy!!!!



Mr. Hawk watches from a nearby tree:


The "super" moon:






Eagles!!!!!


Oh how I wish they were a wee bit lower!

Probably came from the Delaware Water Gap, which isn't too far from Coopville!

Some info here: http://www.njaudubon.org/SectionBirdingSites/DelawareWaterGapOldMineRoad.aspx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My hand is still swollen and sore and now a lovely shade of green and yellow.  I cannot get
any of my rings back on  -  :o(    

 I was going to post a pic of it, but it's still just too yucky looking.

 Thank you all so very much for your kind words and prayers for a quick recovery!

(As you have probably figured out by now, I am a total KLUTZ)!


Hubby wants to put me in bubble wrap - I think he is getting mighty tired of
 taking me to the emergency room!

:o)

9 comments :

  1. Welcome back! Glad you are a little better. Neat site about boid watching. And the picture of you in the bubble wrap is funny. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to be back!!!! So much good stuff to see in this corner of Joisey! Found the pic on the webz - must be a hell of a lot of us klutzes out there - LOL!!!! :o)

      Delete
  2. Wow !!! absolutely fantastic blog. I am very glad to have such useful information.

    หนังใหม่

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray!! You're back up & running again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't think I'll be doing any running soon, CUZ - I'd probably trip!
      LOL! :o)

      Delete
  4. My doctor's nurse suggested bubble-wrap when I kept bumping my leg and having cellulitis flare-ups. - lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please do be careful, Gorges - those flare-up can be nasty! Maybe we can split a roll! :o)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you, Granny! Good to be back and taking pics again!

      Delete