Monday, February 12, 2018

Just stuff....

 Here are some pics from the last few days:

We had an ice storm - very, very pretty but dangerous for walking to the coop!




It really was beautiful to see everything coated in ice:







Frozen hay bales:


No traffic - we were going to Home Depot for more rock salt:


One of my favorite signs:


So pretty!


A nice sunrise:


Yesterday's  fog:


Needed to see something green - so.... chives!


Damn deer in the fog:



Beautiful chickens in the fog:



But, most important - LOOK..  do you see it?

Dirt!!!!!


Well it's mud, really - but I don't care!!!!

The snow is melting!!

Yippie!

:o)



6 comments :

  1. With a nod to Vanilla Ice, "Ice, Ice Baby."

    One of my Dad's often heard sayings was, "As a last resort, read the directions." In industry it is often stated as, "RTFM," and that stands for Read The F Manual. Wedging my tongue firmly into my cheek I will state that I am unsure what the F stands for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm from Joisey, John - I KNOW what it means! Bwahahahhaha! :o)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I guess it could, Gorges - but I don't think so..... :o)

      Delete
  3. -31C up here with the wind chill. But... the days are getting noticeably longer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brrrrrrrr! That IS cold, Glen! Come to Joisey to warm up! :o)

      Delete