Monday, September 14, 2015

Today's funny :o)



H/T to Wild River!!  :o)


Ole lived across the River

Ole lived across the River from Clarence who he didn't like at all. They all the time were yelling across the river at each other.

Ole would yell to Clarence, "If I had a vay to cross dis river, I'd come over dere an beat you up good, yeah sure ya betcha by golly !"

This went on for years.

Finally the State built a bridge across the river right there by their houses.

Ole's wife, Lena ,said "Now is your chance, Ole, vhy don't you go over dere and beat up dat Clarence like you said you would?"

Ole said, "OK, by yimmy I tink I vill do dat."

Ole started for the bridge but as he saw a sign on the bridge and he stopped to read it, then he turned around and came back home.

Lena asked, "Vhy did you come back?"

Ole said" Lena , I tink I change my mind 'bout beatin' up dat Clarence.
Dey put a sign on da bridge dat says "Clarance is 13 ft., 6 in.

You know, he don't look near dat big vhen I yell at him from across da river."



No comments :

Post a Comment