Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Saturday, Sunday....


..... Monday and Tuesday.  Long enough to keep them separated. Getting to be too much for me switching them around.

When I let Charlie, Laverne and Shirley out for the day, I fed them in the run with the pen gate closed. Had to climb in the coop again and put Maude and Sophia in the pen. Of course there was a big ruckus from the gang when they saw them. They stayed that way until after lunch. I closed the coop hatch so M & S couldn't run in there to hide.

Laverne and Shirley were let in - I kept Charlie in the run for now. It wasn't as bad as I expected.


I won't show what happened when Charlie was let in the pen, but this is his victory crow:


The rest of the day all were fine. Maude and Sophia avoided them as much as possible. They only got pecked on a little bit. Putting them in for the night wasn't too bad either. M & S went in the coop early.

Poor little babies had a rough day!


No comments :

Post a Comment