Thursday, May 7, 2015

Eggs?

Nope - Nada - Zip.... 0 ...

Nothing yesterday in the coop, the pen or the run. Not even broken shells. Maybe today there will be at least one. I do not want to make a trip to the store to buy them! They taste horrible! Bleech!


Don't think I'll have much trouble introducing new hens to the gang. I put this fake hen in the nest box and they wouldn't even go in the coop to look at it.


 Then I put it outside the run fence .....


... and they ran from it.





My chickens are chicken!


10 comments :

  1. Chicken? LOLOL

    The video says to please sign in. I guess it is chicken too!

    Terry
    Fla.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't kow what happened with the video - I'll redo it.....

      Delete
    2. Works now. thanks

      Delete
    3. Don't know what happened, but glad it shows up....

      Delete
  2. Are they on some kind of egg strike?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are getting old now and production will fall off a bit, but I did get one from Laverne this morning! :o)

      Delete
  3. After all, what they get paid is chicken feed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! And it's the best money can buy - plus they are spoiled rotten.....

      Delete
  4. She looks unfriendly and cold to me. I don't think they want to share a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was surprised at Charlie's reaction - thought he was going to make nice-nice with it - it's covered in real chicken feathers!

      Delete