Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Nada...

Again this is what was in the nest boxes:

 Just the two plastic eggs. I have no idea how they wound up in the same box. I had put one in each of the first two. Don't think there are any mice in the coop. The gang would eat the poor thing.


 One of their favorite treats - cabbage! They just love it!


 I hang pieces on the fence and they pick it off. Sometimes I put in their ball toy, too.


When they are out in the yard I have to keep a close eye o them. Hubby planted grass see on all the bare spots on the lawn. For some strange reason, they love it.......



A fly caught in a web. The small spider is underneath it and wrapping it's silk around the fly.


Didn't take him long to do it either, but by the next day the whole web was gone. Maybe a bird had dinner and a snack!



No comments :

Post a Comment