Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Thank you!





Hard to believe that one year ago today, I started this silly little blog. I just want to thank all of you, dear readers and fellow bloggers who have been so very kind to me.

I've "met" so many wonderful people! I had no idea the blogosphere was so big when I started. Thank you for your comments and advice - I truly, truly appreciate them!

I hope you have enjoyed my backyard chicken adventures and learning how to live in the country. It was a big change in lifestyle for Hubby and me. But we love it!

Again, thank you and a special thanks to Hubby for putting up with me and my camera!


My Photo
Chickenmom

Phyl :0)

8 comments :

  1. Happy Anniversary!!! Very happy to have "met" you along with Charlie, Laveren, Shirley ,Lucy , the Golden and Evil ones....and of course your hubby....I don't think I've fogotten anyone...Love hearing of your adventures :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mamahen - I've enjoyed hearing from you too! Get started on YOUR blog again!

      Delete
  2. Congrats! Can't believe it's been a year. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I owe it all to you! :o)
      Thank you for your encouragement and help from the very, very beginning!

      Delete
  3. I'm glad you decided to do it, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Gorges! And thank you for linking my posts all the time - so very nice of you to do that!

      Delete
  4. I have not been reading you blog very long, but I have enjoyed it. Happy blogging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you, steakandeggs for stopping by and visiting! Glad you are enjoying my little blog - it's been a fun year for me!

      Delete