Saturday, May 24, 2014

Dear Readers

Good morning!

I am going to stop blogging for a wee bit. I have had so much fun doing Chicken Feathers and met many wonderful people along the way, but I find it's getting more and more difficult to post anything interesting. It has been said that when you have to struggle, it's time to take a break.

Charlie and the girls are getting older (and me, too) and they are not really doing anything that average chickens aren't doing, although I think they are pretty special!

In the meantime, I want to thank all my fellow bloggers out there for linking my blog and stories on their sites. Without you, I wouldn't have had almost 58,000 viewers dropping in on Coopville! I can never thank you enough for all your help and encouragement. And to all the marvelous people that took the time to post comments, "Thank You!" - you have no idea on how much I enjoy them!

So, for a while, I am going to catch up on reading YOUR blogs, do some woodworking, get my reading pile down to a reasonable level, gardening and maybe even get some fishing in!

Again, THANK YOU!


Shirley, Laverne, Lucy and Charlie

and

My Photo
Chickenmom

Me! 
:o)

13 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you as always, Gorges - just need some time to recharge. My brain battery is running low!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your break! When you return you will see that not much has changed ;-).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it doesn't, Irish! Too much fun to ever change! :0)

      Delete
  4. Hurry back, we will miss you.
    BTW, this doesn't mean you get out of posting Friday Night Steam. :-)
    Terry
    Fla.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm - maybe will start back with adventures in Coopville, stupid jokes and only Friday Night Steam. Just bought 2 books on automata (using heavy weight paper) and see if I can construct some of them - it's the gear thingy, you know....

      Delete
  5. Awww I willl miss you, but I could never have kept up the way you have....Enjoy your break and you feathered family, but if you find time check in once in awhile so we know your doing ok :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will do, Mamahen - blogging is very addictive, but I need some time to do other things, too. Thanks for always being here! :0)

      Delete
  6. I've enjoyed your posts. Come back if the muse settles in again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Borepatch. I always enjoy yours too! Just need a little break - I don't know how you 'pros' do it - you are all very special people!

      Delete
  7. The muse will be back soon. Once you start blogging, It's hard to stop! Rest up and have some nice quiet time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, C.W. - it IS hard to stop for a while, but Hubby is glad I'm not walking around with the camera hanging from my neck! (So is Charlie!) Will be back in a few. :0)

      Delete