Monday, July 13, 2015

This 'n That

Starting to get some goodies:


A big flock of turkeys cam through the yard on Friday evening. The gang was in the run, but they let me know there were strangers in the yard!

 The babies are so cute!


 They were very, very quiet and headed back into the woods.




They came through again on Saturday at just about the same time:





 Charlie was up on the deck with me and he did not like it one bit!


A few of the chicks will be lost to the coyotes and hawks. Usually I can find their feather strewn  about in the back by the stone wall.


This cloud reminded me of..............................




(I really, really need a vacation).




2 comments :

  1. We haven't seen as many gooblers this yr.....Love the cloud an see the resemblance also....maybe my week in the mountains wasn't enough..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One week in the mountains is NEVER enough! (but I would take it)! :o)

      Delete