Monday, December 1, 2014

Stone buildings

You probably know I love stone. Especially when it's used to make buildings. I travel all around using Google Earth looking for interesting architecture. Below are just a few that I really liked!



Displaying GoogleEarth_Image.jpg
Chicago



Displaying GoogleEarth_Image.jpg
Chicago


Displaying GoogleEarth_Image.jpg
Detroit, Michigan

Displaying GoogleEarth_Image.jpg
Brooklyn, NY


Displaying GoogleEarth_Image.jpg
Chinatown, NY

Displaying GoogleEarth_Image.jpg
Chicago


Displaying GoogleEarth_Image.jpg
Minneapolis MN


'Hope you enjoy them as much as I do!


4 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Don't know what happened Gorges - they show up on the blog "preview" page and on the actual blog on my laptop... I don't think Google Earth blocks images take from their site; I see those pics all over the web. Just checked the blog on my Kindle - they are NOT there. Sorry - I don't know how to fix it. Most of the time I can't post pictures that come in an E-mail that someone sends me. I have to look all over the web for the pics if I want to post them.... Don't know what I am doing wrong. Help!

      Delete
  2. Try saving each image to your PC, then choosing them to display here. If that's what you did, though, then do the opposite: copy-and-paste them to your post.

    ReplyDelete