Thursday, December 18, 2014

Nope...

                                     ..... No sun.

Yesterday started  out foggy:


 And then the skies started to brighten!



 But, no - another yucky day. So Hubby and I took a trip to Wally World just to get out for a while.

People there are crazy by the way - (I should have had my camera with me) the place was packed, but at least a lot of the registers were open.  We just bought some silly stocking stuffers and games to play when the family gets together this Christmas.

It had started to drizzle when we left, although it stopped by the time we got home. I let the gang out and  cleaned the pen. They came walking  back for their afternoon treats.









I just can't stand the all the excitement sometimes........


2 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Some days are just carbon copies of the previous day, Georges. Makes for tough blogging!
      Plus, chickens just aren't very exciting for everyone. LOL

      Delete