Thursday, February 27, 2014

Middle East Memorial Wall



 The heart of the American people, represented by a cellular company-- who would have ever thought it would be like this and not our own government making this kind of thing happen across the country? Wow!
  
Middle East Memorial Wall-- I had no idea this was in existence.  How many of you have ever seen or heard anything about this beautiful Memorial?
God Bless America!!!  We can do things like this without the Government getting involved. 







3 comments :

  1. I wasn't able to see post so I googled it because I had never heard about it. Thank you for making me/us aware of this tribute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never knew about it either Mamahen - and this is important to know.

      Delete
  2. Yes it is... I posted what I found on fb...to try to help get the info out there.

    ReplyDelete