Friday, September 28, 2018

Today's funny :o)




A lady goes to the bar on a cruise ship and
orders a Scotch with two drops of water. As
the bartender gives her the drink she says,

'I'm on this cruise to celebrate my 80th birth-
day and it's today..'

The bartender says, 'Well, since it's your birth-
day, I'll buy you a drink. In fact, this one is on
me.'
As the woman finishes her drink, the
woman to her right says, 'I would like to buy
you a drink, too.'

The old woman says, 'Thank you. Bartender,
I want a Scotch with two drops of water.'
'Coming up,' says the bartender.

As she finishes that drink, the man to her left
says, 'I would like to buy you one, too.'

The old woman says, 'Thank you. Bartender,
I want another Scotch with two drops of
water.' 'Coming right up,' the bartender says.

As he gives her the drink, he says, 'Ma'am,
I'm dying of curiosity. Why the Scotch with
only two drops of water ?'

The old woman replies, 'Sonny, when you
are my age, you've learned how to hold
your liquor. Holding your water, however,
                                is a whole other issue.'







:o)





2 comments :

  1. Ain't it the truth! After my bout with a cancerous tumor in my bladder a few years ago, I have to have my bladder scoped every 6 months. One of the nurses asked me one day if I knew when I needed to go to the bathroom? I told her knowing wasn't the problem. Getting there in time. THAT'S the problem:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Hope you are A-OK now, Mamahen! I never miss and opportunity for a 'pit stop'!

    ReplyDelete