Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Mr. Crabby...

Charlie is almost in his full molt - he has one tail feather to lose yet. He lost all his neck feathers and looks like a turkey!

He knows he is funny looking and takes it out on the girls:





He won't let them come out of the coop on some days:





I bought a new pair of cowboy boots - he HATES them. Every time I go into the pen, he attacks my legs and feet! The are the same color as my regular work boots so I don't know why he doesn't like them.

 Maybe he needs a good 'boot' in the arse!








Oh.... and  he gives me dirty looks when I tell him he looks funny......


:o)


6 comments :

  1. Poor Charlie. He really is bedraggled. Tough on the ego, I expect. Hope he didn't hear me snicker. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Ole Charlie...Hope his days get better for him, and you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is so miserable - sits in the coop and cock-a-doodle-doos most of the day...

      Delete
  3. I have a 15 year old grandson who is just getting his feathers and learning to crow. Looking at Charlie makes me laugh and speak very tenderly to this young boy who is slowly and awkardly becoming a young man. Life changes can be very hard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved watching my grandson grow into a fine young man, Sue! So proud of him! I bet you are proud of your grandson too!! :o)

    ReplyDelete