Friday, November 18, 2016

Today's funny :o)

A big H/T to Wild River!!  :o)



Arthur is 90 years old. He’s played golf every day since his retirement 25 years ago.

One day he arrives home looking sad. “That’s it,” he tells his wife. “I’m giving up golf. My eyesight has become so bad that once I hit the ball I couldn’t see where it went.”

His wife makes him a cup of tea, and says, “Why don't you take my brother with you and give it one more try.”

“That's no good,” sighs Arthur, “your brother’s a hundred and three. He can’t help.”

“He may be a hundred and three,” says his wife, “but his eyesight is perfect.”

So the next day Arthur heads off to the golf course with his brother-in-law. He tees up, takes a mighty swing and squints down the fairway.

He turns to his brother-in-law and says, “Did you see the ball?”

“Of course I did!” replied his brother-in-law. “I have perfect eyesight.”

“Where did it go?” says Arthur.

“I don’t remember.”





:o)




2 comments :

  1. LOLOLOL!!
    I read somewhere that Old age is when it takes longer to rest than to get tired....unrelated to this joke, but still...

    ReplyDelete