Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Random pics

Didn't let the gang out of the pen yesterday - it was a day filled with clouds, wind and drizzle. So here are some other pics from my photo folder:



 Sunrise on Sunrise Mountain: (It's a good name for it!)



 The only time I can enjoy this view is when the leaves are gone:


 Heavy frost on the garage roof...


 ... it was cold that morning:


 These clouds were hanging very low, it seemed you could almost touch them:



 The sun trying so hard to get through:



 Neat "popcorn" clouds:



 They only lasted a couple of minutes and then the sky cleared:



 Hopefully the sun will come out today and I can let the gang play in the leaves again!

:o)



2 comments :

  1. I love your cloud pictures. I don't think we have had a morning quite that cold as yet, but soon...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of the pure joys of retirement - time for cloud gazing! :o)

      Delete