Monday, April 20, 2015

Today's funny :o)

H/T to wild river!  :o)


Tom decided to tie the knot with his longtime girlfriend. One evening, after the honeymoon, he was assembling some loads for an upcoming hunt.

His wife was standing there at the bench watching him. After a long period of silence she finally speaks.

"Honey, I've been thinking, now that we are married I think it's time you quit hunting, shooting, hand-loading, and fishing. Maybe you should sell your guns and boat".

Tom gets this horrified look on his face.

She says, "Darling, what's wrong?"

"There for a minute you were sounding like my ex-wife."

"Ex wife!", she screams, "I didn't know you were married before!"

"I wasn't. "




4 comments :

  1. Poor Tom he's gonna learn the hard way to make better choices...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Never marry someone that doesn't like the same things as you do. Going to get mighty boring mighty fast!

      Delete