Monday, December 8, 2014

Pics from Sunday

The weather finally cleared. This is the moon yesterday about 6:30 AM - but it was breezy out.


The gang could finally get out in the yard. A fox has been visiting during the day, so I have to stay outside with them. When I 'get' that critter, I'll post his picture! There have been an abundance of coyotes at night too.  Haven't see any bear tracks, so that's good!


There are still little piles of snow around, but they avoid it!


Charlie hurt his foot when he jumped up on the wall in the front. He's O.K.


While they were in the yard, Hubby turned on the light in the coop for me. It's going to be cold the next few nights and with only three chickens in that big coop, they are going to need some additional warmth.


Snow is the forecast for tonight - I hope we don't get much.......



4 comments :

  1. 25 here...rhey say we may see a flake here n there but nothing to speak of...I hope they're right :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's 15 here, Mamahen. At least it's dry out - for now! :o)

      Delete
  2. 12 Here this morning, rain off and on for the rest of the week :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll take rain and snow over the sleet anytime! Hubby is outside bringing more wood in for the week. We'll be warm and cozy. 'Hope you will be too! :o)

      Delete