Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Looking for new boots...

Was looking on line for new boots. I also came across these:




The original 'Hush Puppies"?



Looks like horse hooves



Tissue boxes?


Uh, NO!


Just impossible to get your foot into!



Who could love that?




Speechless!



Impossible to walk in.


And we don't want to forget about our men, now do we?


Battleship sneakers!

Guess you don't wear socks with these!



My favorites-a pair of Kenny Roger's about 20 years old!

What I usually have on.

Maybe I really shouldn't make fun of them. Before I retired I always wore business suits with heels. But now I am so thankful that I don't have to anymore. Oh, how my lifestyle has changed!

By the way, I didn't find anything I liked. :o(



5 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. It is just amazing what some people will wear.....

      Delete
    2. Not the battleship sneakers, pleaseeeeeee:)

      Delete
    3. Can you just imagine wearing them at an airport? They would give the TSA apoplexy! :0)

      Delete