Thursday, July 25, 2013

Computer humor....

                                                             
                                                           

Tech Support:"What kind of computer do you have"? 

 Customer: A White One. 

******
Tech Support: Click on the 'my computer' icon on the left side of the screen. 
 Customer:  Your left or my left?
******
Customer:  Hi, good afternoon, this is Martha, I can't print.  Every time I try, it says 'Can't find printer'. I've even lifted the printer and placed in front of the monitor, but the computer still says he can't find it.
******
Tech support: What's on your monitor now, ma'am? 
 Customer:  A teddy bear my boyfriend bought for me @ 7-11.
******
Customer:  I can't get on the internet. 
Tech Support:  Are you sure you used the right password?
 Customer:  Yes, I'm sure.  I saw my colleague do it. 
Tech Support:  Can you tell me what the password was? 
 Customer:  Five dots.

No comments :

Post a Comment