Monday, December 12, 2016

It has really been....

                                                          ...... COLD here in Coopville!!!


 Saturday's temperature:


 Sunday morning's:


I  am going stir crazy sitting in the house. Not allowed to drive yet - damn!

Hubby needed some gas for the tractor and asked if I wanted to go along for the ride.
Oh, yes I did!

 So glad that is not my house - the lawn must be coverd with green goose poop!



 All the nearby ponds are frozen - no duckies swimming in 'em!



Even the little stream has ice along the edges:
 






 The Papakating Creek:




 There are usual a few cranes in this pond - but not now:



 Heading back home an over a little bridge:



 Gotta have a cow pic:


 This large pond was frozen, too.


 And so was this one:




Was good to get out for a bit - got home just in time too - it started snowing!

:o)


8 comments :

  1. Nice to get out to take mental pics as well. I think it makes you feel warmer once you get back home after seeing it. Cold here too, +8 yesterday a.m. 18 this a.m. Some snow, but not real deep yet...2 - 3" of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Felt wonderful to get out of the house - Going to get REALLY cold here in a day or two. Still have snow on the ground.

      Delete
  2. It's horrible here too.

    It wouldn't be so bad, but like you... we have no snow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought you were supposed to be taking it easy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am, BW - but there is so much to do and I just don't have the energy to do it! Bah! Humbug! :o)

      Delete
  4. If I could afford it, I'd be a snowbird!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are a heck of a lot closer to 'snowbird country' than I am Gorges! Just go for a visit! :o)

      Delete