Wednesday, February 24, 2016

He was right.....

..... for a change. The weatherman, that is.

Stayed cold and damp:


 Then the snow started:


 With sleet mixed in:


 Then more snow.


 Everyday I spend time with the gang in the pen. I sit on a log and hand feed them treats.This the time that I can take a good look at them to see if they are having any problems. All is well!


 Charlie's fat butt:


 No snowflakes even dared to enter the pen:


 Laverne:


 Sophia and Maude.


 These are not Charlie's or Laverne's tracks in the snow.
 Heaven forbid they should get their tootsies wet!


:o)




4 comments :

  1. Can't say as I blame the gang. I wouldn't want to go out in that weather either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes even I don't want to go out in it, Vicki. Winter is hard on these old bones! :o)

      Delete