Thursday, September 24, 2015

Indianapolis, Indiana

As you probably know by now, I am a big fan of Google Earth. I like to "visit" places all over the world and look for old or odd buildings.
I found this one in Indianapolis. It takes up an entire city block!




One side is painted to look like the rest of the building - first time I have seen this in ages.


 The stonework is just beautiful - wish I could have been able to zoom in closer.


 Another angle of the painted side:



 The stained glass windows must be beautiful from the inside when the sun shines through them.


 Such an odd building - so glad I found it!


Think I'll "visit" this city again soon!

:o)



2 comments :

  1. This one was right out in the open. Usually the best finds are in the older parts of a city or tucked between modern buildings. I enjoy the hunt!

    ReplyDelete