Monday, May 27, 2013

Have to figure it out by myself....

This is what I finally decided to do :

1. The chick hutch stays in the pen.
2. Oscar and Nina sleep in the pen (will be covered at night)
3. In the morning,  I will feed them in the hutch.
4. Ethel and Lucy can sleep in the coop and will eat in the pen
5. When everyone is finished eating, the hutch will be opened and all four can run around in the pen.
6. I realize I am nuts for doing all this for stupid chickens
7. Hubby agrees.
8. Neighbors agree.

                              
                                   
                             
  
                                                         Ethel (Evil One) hates me.....                                         

2 comments :

  1. Fry Ethel. Obviously you enjoy your chickens, so you are not nuts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been tempted many times Stephen, many times!

      Delete