Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Today's funny :o)


A big H/T to Donna!!!


An older couple decides to retire for the evening. The husband was almost asleep as his head hit his pillow, but his wife felt a little romantic and wanted to talk.
She says, “You know, when we were courting, you liked to hold my hand”.
Wearily, he reaches across and holds her hand for a few seconds, and then tries to get back to sleep.
A few moments later she says, “After that, you used to kiss me softly”.
Mildly irritated, he turns over and gives her a peck on the cheek and again settles down for the night.
Thirty seconds later she says, “Then after that, you used to bite me lightly on my neck”.
Angrily, he throws back the bed covers and gets out of bed.
“Where are you going?” she asks.
“To get my teeth!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Image result for cartoon of an old couple in bed 

:o)

No comments :

Post a Comment