Friday, June 22, 2018

Today's funny :o)




Can you raed this? Olny 55 people out of 100 can.

I cdnuolt blveiee that I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd what I was rdanieg.  

The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in what oerdr the ltteres in a word are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is that the frsit and last ltteer be in the rghit pclae.  

The rset can be a taotl mses and you can still raed it whotuit a pboerlm.  This is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the word as a wlohe. 

 Azanmig huh?  Yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!





:o)





10 comments :

  1. Lol...well with my spelling, this looks about right to me:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I keep a dictionary by my computer - but how do you look up a word when you can't spell it? LOL!

      Delete
  3. I'm sorry.I got about 25% into it and got a splitting headache

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And BTW I have nothing to do with that piggy David.

      Delete
    2. So glad you are NOT related to that 'thing'! I'm an old lady and I love to smack him on the side of his head!He will have a very rude awakening when the cameras aren't on him anymore.

      Delete
  4. Grin - as someone who can make spell-checker smoke - piece of cake!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I just wish spell checker didn't give me so many options!

      Delete
    2. Lol Chickenmom...me too:))

      Delete