Sunday, June 17, 2018

Happy Fathers's Day!



What Makes A Dad

God took the strength of a mountain,
The majesty of a tree,
The warmth of a summer sun,
The calm of a quiet sea,

The generous soul of nature,
The comforting arm of night,
The wisdom of the ages,
The power of the eagle's flight,

The joy of a morning in spring,
The faith of a mustard seed,
The patience of eternity,
The depth of a family need,

Then God combined these qualities,
When there was nothing more to add,
He knew His masterpiece was complete,
And so, He called it ... Dad

by Anonymous




Thank you God for giving me such a wonderful father and teacher. 

I was one of the lucky ones!






Even after all these years, I still miss you Dad!
xoxoxo






4 comments :

  1. I completely understand... every day of my life I thank my lucky stars my Dad was 'My Dad'. (And for my Mumma too ;->)

    Fair Winds,

    Cap'n Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wouldn't it be wonderful if everyone was as lucky as we were? What a great place this world would be! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed it would be. Too many women (girls) are 'wedded' to the government instead of a good man.

    It is appalling to me that so many of these girls take up with temporary 'boys' that treat them so abysmally.

    Families - Mom, Dad and children.

    Fair Winds, Chickenmom!

    Cap'n Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A good man is hard to find! Again, I was lucky!
      Fair Winds and Clear Skies, Cap'n Jan! :o)

      Delete