Friday, August 25, 2017

Yesterday in Coopville....


Early morning damn deer. About two dozen go through the yard every day, jump
the rock wall and head across the road.


The gang eating breakfast:


Paid a visit to my favorite neighbors. The heard the Cheerios bag rattle!



This mare is named "India", and the grey is named "Bella".
(She is my favorite)



Watching me leave with my bag of treats:


Hubby digging out another stump:


He still has this one to do and


this one:


A really crooked tree!




The house:



Smooshed bear poop. Took this pic looking down from the deck. The bear has been 
 hanging around a lot lately



Tiny, tiny tomatoes are growing!



A really neat bug:




And finally,y the gang enjoying a watermelon snack!



:o)



2 comments :

  1. Do the chickens get excited over watermelon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, how they love it, BW - almost as much as I do! :o)

      Delete