Thursday, November 12, 2015

Headin' South

The last of the geese flew over heading to warmer climates! Just the locals are left now.



(They are just dots in the sky, but if you can make the video larger, you maybe able to see 'em)



When it's foggy and raining, I can't see the mountains. :o(


 Charlie and the girls wanted out of the run, but it's just too muddy and I really didn't want to get my boots full of it. Needless to say, they weren't very pleased with me.


The plastic sheeting along the bottom helps keep the drafts out of the pen. When it's windy, they all hunker down in the hay that is piled behind it.

They are SO spoiled!

:o)



2 comments :

  1. Canada geese are still heading south here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't you just love the sound of them? I do! A lot left during the last full moon.

      Delete