Friday, March 7, 2014

A sunny afternoon.

It was sunny yesterday, but the temperature did not get out of the 20's. Still, it felt good to get outside for a while. Hubby tried to clear some ice from the drainage ditch along side the house just in case we get rain (someday). Each afternoon we try to chop more ice away. In some spots it's still a foot thick.






They enjoyed being out of the pen, but the pickings on the grass were nil.

I think there is a mouse under the coop - will have to set a trap  - I don't want the chickens to eat it.



File:Victor-Mousetrap.jpg


2 comments :

  1. How do you keep "them" from getting caught in the trap?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have cinder blocks surrounding the coop to keep the chickens from going under there and digging holes. I'll just put the traps behind one of the blocks. I'll get 'em! :0)

      Delete