Friday, March 29, 2019

Lets go for a ride!

Join us on our travels yesterday!




The moon was still shinning when I let the gang out:




Frost on the garage roof - Yup - it's been cold!



Sheep:



Piles of wood:


A winding brook:


A big draft horse:


An old barn:



Pretty silos:


I would love to renovate this place:


Our local airport:


Coming in!



The runway:


Still waiting for this one to fall over:


Good fishing here:



Round bales:


Heading home:




Local geese:






More silos:



Yay - Coopville!


The gang scratching in the leaves:




'Hope you enjoyed the scenery!

:o)




Q

12 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. So good to see dirt again and not the white stuff!

      Delete
  2. Love your rides
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder what frightened the silos so much that they all huddled together?

    Nice photos. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Safety in numbers, I guess! Glad you enjoyed the pics!

      Delete
  4. I was hoping we would go for a ride soon. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For once I remembered to take the trusty camera! :o)

      Delete
  5. "I would love to renovate this place:"

    LOL, does your husband know what you have planned for him? Thanks for the ride.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That house has been empty for years - it's a shame it's falling apart. I always wanted a farm house. I could sit on that front porch all day long!

      Delete