Friday, March 15, 2019

Betty is still not well..

Had to bring her into the house for a while - her crop keeps filling up with green gook.


 


 I've made her throw up a few times, but her crop just keeps filling up. Today I'll have to check her other end and see if there is some blockage there. Not gonna be fun to do....


It was 60 degrees yesterday, so I put her outside to get some sunshine. Here she is taking a nap.


The rest of the gang went for a stroll around the yard:



Still have some snow:








.... but look at what popped out in the front yard:


First day without a blanket on!



I think Mr. Blabbermouth scared himself!  LOL!




:o)




4 comments :

  1. Note to self. I've changed my mind about getting a couple of chickens!

    A day or so ago I read that some chickens in France killed a fox, and now my mind has an image of chickens wearing little ninja outfits.

    https://www.foxnews.com/world/killer-french-farm-chickens-gang-up-to-kill-fox-that-sneaked-into-henhouse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Some of 'em can get pretty darn feisty, John! Charlie gets really, really mean sometimes!

      Delete
  2. Poor Betty...it doesn't sound good:((

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She seemed a little better today, Mamahen. Now Charlie won't eat his favorite treats.... :o(

      Delete