Friday, July 13, 2018

A few of my favorite things


Hubby:


 




From the greatest President ever:


My signed Jorge Mayol
(Spent a week's salary on this one)!


A favorite boid:


Charlie and the gang:





Rain on a HOT summer afternoon:


Morning sunlight:


Some of the containers on the deck:


Early morning:


The potatoes - damn deer like the leaves:


Wilma hiding under the Jeepster. She thinks that if she can't see me - I can't see her!


So much to treasure and enjoy here in Coopville!
 I am very, very lucky!




:o)



6 comments :

  1. Love your pics!!! That Jorge Mayol is great, and how cool to have a letter from the President! I would say you are blessed:))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am blessed! Met Mayol in a small gallery in upstate NY years ago - was one of those wine and cheese thingies. He was a delightful man! Good thing the wine and cheese were free)!

      Delete
  2. You are indeed a blessed woman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It won't let me embed this video but here is the link.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGABqdbtQnA

    You are welcome. :)

    ReplyDelete