Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Today's funny :o)

A BIG H/T to Wild River!


Nineteen Californians go to the movies. The ticket lady asks "Why so many of you?"
Buddy replies, "The film said 18 or over."

My daughter asked me for a pet spider for her birthday, so I went to our local pet shop and they were $70.
Forget it, I thought, I can get one 
cheaper off the web.

I was at an A.T.M. yesterday. A little old lady asked if I could check her balance, so I pushed her over.

Statistically, six out of seven dwarfs are not Happy.

My neighbor knocked on my door at 2:30 am. Can you believe that! 2:30 amLuckily for him, I was still up playing my bagpipes.

The wife was counting all the nickels and dimes out on the kitchen table when she suddenly got very angry and started shouting and crying for no reason.
I thought to myself, "She's going through the change."


My girlfriend thinks that I'm a stalker.
Well, she's not exactly my 
girlfriend yet.


An East Indian fellow has moved in next door. He has traveled the world, has swum with sharks, has wrestled bears and climbed the highest mountain.
It 
came as no surprise to learn his name was Bindair Dundat.



6 comments :

  1. Haha! Just what I needed while at work...a good chuckle! Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wild River's jokes always makes me chuckle, too! :o)

      Delete
  2. Chuckle - Oh bad, groan! Hubby and his siblings would call these Boeing jokes because my father-in-law would come home from work telling jokes like these. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome! Just love them, too! :o)

    ReplyDelete