Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Rained AGAIN...

... yesterday, but at least it is starting to warm up a bit when I let the gang out:


The buds are starting to do their thing:


The rain stopped for a few hours, so I went out to look at the mud:



India saw me and thought I was going to bring her a treat:


Hubby had been splitting wood on Monday:



With all the rain, the swamp is filling up quickly:


The gang had fun looking for tidbits in the soggy grass!



Today should be sunny and then more rain for Thursday.... sigh.....




2 comments :

  1. Have you considered building an ark? We have warmer temps and lots of sunshine in the forecast for the next 10 days. I will do my level best to send some your way. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just think of ALL the May flowers that rain will bring!

      Delete