Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Monday WAS yucky...


Right before I let the gang out for breakfast:


The snow covered everything:


 By late afternoon, most of the snow had melted on the ground but there were still icicles:


Then in the evening we had freezing drizzle -  everything was coated in ice:


 They weren't too anxious to get out:


 The gate was frozen shut:


 I hope the ice doesn't hurt the bushes:


The forsythia was frozen too:


And so was our little fir tree:



Last week the temperature went up to 75 degrees..........sigh.



8 comments :

  1. 3-4 in here although the roads were basically clear. :-). It's in the teens now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here. Local weather man said more snow on Friday. I sure do hope he is wrong again....

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. And was cold, too! Had to wear my winter jacket and boots!

      Delete
  3. In North Central WA State we had big wind, but on/off sun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankfully it wasn't windy here (for a change)! We probably would have lost more tree limbs it it had been.

      Delete
  4. Wow! Just wow! I'm not gonna tell what it's like here in central California.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, CW! I'm jealous - if I cried now, my tears would freeze! :o)

      Delete