Friday, April 29, 2016

Fast and slow....

.... that's the only two speeds the gang knows!


Charlie, Maude and Laverne were digging by one of the trees at the rock wall in the front yard. Charlie saw me and figured I had his treat, so he came walking over. Maude thought she was going to miss out on something, so she flew over. They didn't see the treat bag, so Maude just started to scratch in the dirt looking for bugs. Charlie just waits....and waits.



Finally, Laverne s-l-o-w-l-y starts walking back.  She doesn't run anymore, just like her owner!




(Sorry, don't know why my camera is making those wonky noises)


Hubby bringing in more wood. I can't wait for the warm weather to get here. Getting tired of that fireplace and the dust! Maybe next week....


 :o)




4 comments :

  1. They have such good eye sight, don't they?
    Our temp is in flux too. It rained yesterday, s'posed to be sunny today. The air is chilly tho.

    Looks like you'll have plenty of firewood for next winter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! If I could only see 1/4 of what they see, I'd be happy! Damp and chilly here, too. Enough wood spit and stacked for three more years - and a couple of piles waiting for Hubby to do this summer. Gotta keep him busy! :o)

      Delete
  2. Keepin a good man busy is keepin' a good man....or that's what my Momma always said...lol

    ReplyDelete