Wednesday, October 8, 2014

A ride into town...



Not much going on - Just went in to town....


No traffic at all


Some trees are bare already

And some are just starting to change

Uh-oh! Traffic ahead!

Heading back

I hate this S" bend - it's narrow and has a huge blind spot

Where we turn off on the left

One of the smaller farms

The town recently graveled and oiled the road. Pot holes all gone!

Some of the cows from the farm pictured below

The milk tanker had just left

And when we got home: two eggs!





Some-days it's just like a whirlwind around here, 'ya know :o)



6 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Me, too Mamahen - just want to spend all day outside!

      Delete
  2. That makes me a bit nostalgic for my years in Missouri ... but it's too flat for me, now. :)
    Pretty, though; I miss farm country, sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anytime you want to see the "flats", let me know Rev. Paul - I usually have my trusty (?) camera
      with me!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It is the nicest part of Joisey, Gorges!! :o) We love it here.

      Delete