Sunday, September 15, 2013

Which Ones Did Your Mom Use?

Clothespins. How many kinds do you remember? Did you ever make a whole fleet of airplanes out of the round ones when you were a kid? Fire them out of a slingshot? (I was a bad little girl) Use the spring clipped ones to hold playing cards on your bike's wheels spokes - remember how 'cool' that sounded?

People ones?

Round ones?



Painted wooden ones?

Wooden spring clipped ones?

Plastic spring clipped ones?

Homemade wooden ones?

Wire reinforced wooden ones?

Remember clothespin bags?













madewithlovebyhannah.com


I bet you do!


2 comments :

  1. I remember most of them, but not quite all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Grandma had the ones on each end in #9. She lived in N.H. on a farm named "Blueberry Hill". My brother and I used to spend our summers there when we were little.

      Delete