Saturday, September 14, 2013

Heading Back Home...

..... with Oscar and Nina, I stopped at our local farmer's veggie & fruit stand to pick up some apples.

Asked him if he knew anyone that would want a broody hen and a rooster. He wanted to know what breed they were and how much.

 I showed him Nina & Oscar and he said he would take them!!!!!
                                          

 I told him they were too small to eat and that they were pets. He said that was fine because he wanted to keep some chickens around for customers to see and the longer they stayed, the more they bought. And little kids like to see them.

So relieved that they have a new home! Yeah!

Now I only have Amos, Andy, Goldie, Charlie, Lucy and Ethel - how hard is that going to be?






2 comments :

  1. That means you can visit them!
    Good deal for everyone.
    Terry
    Fla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were probably happy to get rid of me, too!

      Delete