Friday, September 13, 2013

Now What?

No luck with the bulletin board at Tractor Supply.

 I borrowed a dog crate from my neighbors and put Oscar and Nina inside and drive to a couple of the farms around here to see if  they would want them.


                                                                


No. Nope, sorry. Don't need any chickens. Maybe next year. No time to take care of chickens. Don't like roosters.

I'm at a total loss at what to do. The fighting is getting too much and I am getting too old to spend all day, every day changing them around into different areas. I don't enjoy them anymore either.

Me thinks I have made one huge mistake. I'm not a very good chicken mom.



4 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Oh Georges, I've thought about it many a time, but I'm just too attached to them. It's silly I know, but I even feel bad when I run over an already dead critter. I'm just an old softie.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I feel absolutely no compassion for spiders, though! :0)

      Delete