Monday, January 25, 2021

Good morning!


Still having problems uploading pics and video from my camera to Blogger. 

Going to take a few days off  and see if I can find  another camera download program. I cannot use my current camera's program to download videos to YouTube. I can copy a YouTube video , but not create one anymore. Very, very frustrating to say the least!

The gang is fine and kitty-kat had his surgery - he walked a little funny his first days home, but he is recuperating nicely. (but does not like to sit down yet)!



Hopefully I can get back soon!


3 comments :

  1. Sorry to hear about your camera problems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am having major issues bringing up your blog CM. Weird...

    You will prevail! 😊👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am too! Hope yo see you back soon chickenmom:))

      Delete