Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Wilma is still.....

......  hanging in there!

 
 

Although there is nothing else I can do for her, I want her to be comfortable.
She's not in any pain, so I'll let Nature take her course.
Because it was just too hot outside, I bought her in the house for most of the day. She's not eating
 or moving around but she did take water with an eye dropper. She slept a lot.

After supper I put her back in the pen with the rest of the gang:


They were curious, but left her alone.


When she goes, I'll bury her next to Charlie - she was his favorite...




10 comments :

  1. Sorry to hear about Wilma.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry your going through this again:((

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It never gets any easier, Mamahen, but she had a good life.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Only Louise will be left from old Charlie's gang. No more new hens after this.

      Delete
  4. Good thoughts to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Only 5 hens left now and Benji. Don't think I'll replace any of them anymore, BW. They are a lot of work, especially during the Winter. Hubby worries I'll fall on the ice and break a leg and I know he wouldn't spoil them the way I do! :o)

      Delete