Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Good morning!


The old laptop finally pooped out :o(  




Had to get a new one. It's has taken me several days to figure out how to get my stuff on  to this new one. It doesn't have a DVD player and I cannot transfer any of my pics and video to it. The are all stuck in  the old one.

On the new laptop I can download my pics to the blog but not any of my videos. Having trouble with the Play Memories program and YouTube. Trying to fix that problem, but my patience is  oh so VERY, VERY thin!




Anyhoooo..... Here are some pics that I can post:

A pretty sunset:


Some nice clouds:


Sunflower seedlings - I hope they make it!


Two tiny birds stuffed this old birdhouse with huge sticks:


Pansies growing UNDER the deck!


Benji's castle:





:o)




12 comments :

  1. My sympathies, CM. Been there/done that/cursed Microsoft

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so complicated now - too many of those "app" things and stuff I'll never, ever use! :o(

      Delete
  2. Amazon used to have a USB DVD player under their Amazon Basics label.
    I couldn't find that when I searched a few seconds ago, but they do list a number of inexpensive DVD players that plug into your machine and should be able to read your DVDs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I ordered one and it should be here Friday! 'Hope it works!

      Delete
  3. I guess you can always take your old computer to a shop and have them put everything on a USB drive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just might have to do that, Gorges if I can't my pics and videos back!

      Delete
  4. Sorry you are having these issues:((

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, Mamahen, me too! I need my Grandson to help me out!

      Delete
  5. Cuz, I moved into a laptop 6 months ago. I still have my desktop, but now I'm not confined to one room.

    Big learning curve! Getting my email & other settings set up was easy enough. I copied other info from the desktop via USB backup drive & Thumb drive. I also have a USB CD/DVD drive, so I can run those on this machine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Took me two days to get my mail account on the new one! I'm just not to swift anymore! Didn't have a backup - Stupid me!

      Delete
  6. I still hate the latest version of Windows.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Now Mr. Google won't recognize the Play Memories download file. Guess I'll have to figure a way around it..... Grrrrrr!

      Delete