Monday, December 16, 2019

Let's go for a ride!


 
Went to the recycle center last week to get rid of our trash.


 The neighbor on the corner got rid of all her chickens - I guess she had trouble selling eggs...



I'd hate to plow this long driveway!



No geese on the pond ....



.... and no traffic:


New signs - I guess the old ones got plowed under!





Hundreds of sea gulls live at the "dump":




Spotted a bald eagle looking for breakfast:



Boids on a wire:




Where we buy our hay:




It's expensive - $6.00 for a bale of mulch hay!




Hubby finishing putting the hay in bags for me:



'Hope you enjoyed the ride!



:o)


2 comments :

  1. A bald eagle spotting, way cool!

    Hay there!

    After looking at the sign photo, I am totally confused about where North and South are. :)

    ReplyDelete