Monday, December 4, 2017

Super moon- sorta


..... someday I will get a really, really good camera:


It's been unusually cold in the mornings, but there is still a lot of pretty things to see:


I love how the frost just embraces the edges of the leaves:





Too bad the camera didn't pick up how they sparkled like diamonds!



I let the gang out and they headed for this patch of grass - they must have found 
something good to eat there!



Local geese heading for a nearby pond to settle in for the night:



It's been quiet in Coopville for a change - and I am enjoying it!

:o)




6 comments :

  1. The frost photos are good. (I wanted to leaf a positive comment!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks John, but your play on words always leaves me with a smile! :o)

      Delete
  2. It was cloudy here until late , then it broke through the clouds and lit everything up :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was 18 overnight and everything is covered in frost - and then it turned foggy! It is just beautiful outside - the grass crunched when I went out to feed the gang - the sun is trying to break through the clouds now - it looks just that moon pic! Be careful driving, Irish - icy roads!

      Delete
  3. Frost makes for some great photos. I tried to capture the water droplets on the edges of the junipers the other day with little success, but it was beautiful.
    Great to hear your chickens pecking away. Sure miss my hens. Maude was a task master at getting me to turn over a spade full of dirt for her to get earth worms...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss getting so many neat photos because of my camera and water droplets are very difficult to capture on film! But at least we get to see them! My Maude is still molting - she looks soooo miserable - every time she takes a step, more feathers fall out!

      Delete