Friday, July 14, 2017

Just stuff....

.... from yesterday,


Still hot and humid, lots of moisture in the air:









The gang looking for bugs:




Hubby did some landscaping around the trees:



Charlie pretending he found some goodies for the girls to eat:



More mushrooms:


This one was purple - that's two I've seen like this:


This one had a feathery top to it:


This one is just big and ugly:


Have no idea where this flower came from:


Surprise! More rose buds. Yay!
!

My new pinwheel - I LOVE pinwheels!



:o)






7 comments :

  1. Same here, today, so I stayed inside and grumped and napped.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been raining all day here again, Gorges. Getting mighty tired of it!

      Delete
  2. I just love watching Charlie and his harem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really, really going to miss Charlie when he goes. He was six in May and I don't know how long they live. Could never replace him at all. He's one of a kind.

      Delete
  3. If it is hot and humid now I fear that the dog days of August are going to be torture.
    Coopville looks splendid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Granny - I hope it will not be too bad, but August is soooo hot in Joisey!
      Hubby works hard here - he needs a vacation!

      Delete