Monday, December 5, 2016

Hail, Hail, the Gang's....

..... all here!

At the front door:


 and at the patio door, too!



 Poor Charlie! They are pulling his neck feathers out AGAIN! ( I don't now why he lets them do it!)


 His butt and tail feathers did come in nicely, though:


 Lots and lots of speckled ones this time:


All of 'em are looking for treats now!
 


Just want to let you all know how much I appreciate your prayers, hugs and good wishes! Every single one helped more than you'll ever know!

It's going to take a while for THIS old bird to get her strength back, so I'm only going to be posting a few days a week. I think I'll be better and have more energy by the end of the year!

Again, THANK YOU so much! 

:o)



16 comments :

  1. Welcome Back!!! We missed you and the gang.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! THEY didn't miss me - only the treats! :o)

      Delete
  3. well I'm glad to hear you're on the mend. You two take care. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Had to - Charlie missed being photographed ... :o)

      Delete
  5. Hooray!!!!
    I knew you'd be back today!
    I'm going to gack back on my blog too...eventually.
    you're smarter than me.

    So glad to see you're back!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to be back! Cuz, you are a heck of a lot smarter than I could ever hope to be! :o)

      Delete
  6. So glad you are back. You and the gang have been missed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Vicki - I have a lot of blog reading to catch up on!

      Delete
  7. Yay! Life is bask to normal. Chickenmoms' posting pictures of the gang and funny cartoons. Glad you are on the mend 'cause we missed you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The gang is glad I'm back home too, Granny! Hubby didn't spoil them at all! Poor babies! :o)

      Delete
  8. So glad to see you back!! Stay well!4

    =T.W.=

    ReplyDelete