Friday, September 30, 2016

Vutlures!

Lots and lots of  'em! Such a homely bird,  but oh my, how the soar through the sky!
 I love to watch them!

 
These were circling Coopville! 



There must have been something dead in the woods.







These were on a house down the road from us:




Hubby kindly stopped so I could hop out of the Jeepster with my trusty camera!



 The geese are starting to gather in larger flocks now.  The ones that travel south will start going in a couple of weeks. 



Fall is here!

:o)



2 comments :

  1. Yes, the buzzards are certainly graceful! I enjoy watching them, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are wonderful birds, Gorges! So many people are creeped out by them, though. When they take off in the morning, all you hear is a big "swoosh' then silence!

      Delete